1. Offered prices are without packaging, photo labels and transport unless stated differently in the offer. All prices are subject to VAT/TVA. Validness of verbal and written offers is 14 days, unless stated differently. The offered is available as long as stock is available.
2. All offers and sales are subject to unforeseen circumstances as crop-failure, satisfactory growth, frost-damage and the, to our opinion, not being solvent of the purchaser. In this circumstance we relieve ourselves of the obligation of delivery and cannot be held responsible for damage caused by this.
3. Responsibility: The responsibility for any damage of the other party is limited to the value of the invoice of the delivered goods on which the damage refers to. There will be no responsibility for any further damage.
4. Transport is on cost and risk of the purchaser.
5. As selling party we do not accept any responsibility of re-growth or flowering from delivered plants.
6. We accept written complaints only, within 6 working days after receipt of the goods.
7. Payments on all credit accounts is due within 14 days from the date of the invoice. New relations net cash with delivery. Payments should be made on our Bank-account number 11.20.03.095 of Rabobank Laarbeek. This unless stated differently with the Purchase.
8. Invoicing will be in Euro only.
9. All goods remain property of Sneijers Boomkwekerij BV until the payment on the total amount of goods which is taken is completely fulfilled.
10. Payments not made in time will be placed at collection agency Intrum Justitia.
11. Products sold for Autumn-delivery should be taken before December 1st unless stated differently.
12. This website is composed as carefully as possible. Any recommendations out of this publication and/or proceeding with, or after purchase, are supplied as information which the purchaser should interpret to own judgment and knowledge of the local circumstances. Sneijers Boomkwekerij BV can not be held responsible for possible damage which can occur as a result of the usage of this information.
13. For all cases in which these terms-and conditions do not foresee the Trade-treaties compiled by the Board of Dutch-tree growers (HBN) are valid. These are deposited at the court of 's-Gravenhage June 5th 2008 under 42/2008.
14. Our BTW/VAT/TVA-number: NL 8054-14952.B01